Alaina is an incredibly skilled stylist who was mentored by and shared clients with Christophe Soltane, traveled to Paris to assist Christophe Robin (one of the world’s top colorists), took advanced classes at Dessange Paris, and represented Gene Juarez Salons & Spas on several learning excursions to New York.
She specializes in the art of Balayage and teaches this art to other stylists around the country. Whether styling for the runway, collaborating for photo shoots, or helping her guests find their own perfect look, Alaina pushes herself to build knowledge and skills to grow both personally and professionally.
Between her home in Bozeman, Montana and her regular trips to Seattle, Alaina is always inspired by nature, beauty, style, and creativity.
Her many professional achievements include:
- Director of training and certifying for Balayage education for Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
- Featured in Allure magazine as one of Seattle’s “Best Colorists”
- Participation in multiple New York City Intercoifure and model calls
- Advanced training in Paris, France
- Styling for several Seattle fashion weeks
- Multiple fashion photo shoots for Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
- Multiple hair shows in Seattle